We are the StarOpenSource Project! We develop ethical and open source applications, tools and games without ads, tracking or analytics.
» FASTMENU «⌗
Who are you exactly?⌗
We are a organization focused on developing free and open source (FOSS) software under the GNU General Public License 3 (only). We are a one-person-team at the moment (unfortunately).
What are you doing?⌗
We are doing these things at the moment:
- sos!status (StarOpenSource Status)
- sos!git (StarOpenGit)
- sos!sky (StarOpenSource Sky)
- sos!core (CORE Framework)
Terms Of Service⌗
General terms always apply, regardless of which service you are using. Certain services have their own terms of service alongside the general terms that you have to follow too.
- §GE1 No abuse of the service
- §GE2 No abuse of other people
- §GE3 No harassment, discrimination or bullying
- §GE4 No manipulation
- §GE5 Do not beg or troll
- §GE6 You should not be a nazi
- §GE7 Evading a punishment will lead to further consequences
- §GE8 Punishments may not be appealed and are permanent
- §GE9 You are required to report misbehaving users
- §GI1 You may only host StarOpenSource-related repositories on StarOpenGit (example: a fork of our software or a bot displaying StarOpenSource stats)
- §GI2 You may not submit stupid issues or pulls requests
- §GI3 Check for duplicate issues or pull requests!
- §GI4 Only one account is allowed. Multi-accounting is bannable.
- §SO1 Mark NSFW (18+) content appropriately
- §SO2 Use content warnings when necessary (gore, spoilers, voilence, nsfw, etc.)
- §SO3 Boosting content that voilates StarOpenSource’s Terms Of Service is bannable
- §SO4 No attention grabbing or begging for followers/boosts/etc. unless you have a really good reason
- §SO5 Creating multiple accounts is allowed, but only create as many accounts as you actually need
- §LI1 Do not write NSFW stuff
- §LI2 No spamming